Water Damage Restoration
Water damage can threaten a home or business at any time leaving behind standing water, hidden moisture and various degrees of repairs needed. Whether your property has had a plumbing emergency or a roof leak, you need a local restoration company that operates with a sense of urgency. Call the experts at PHC today: 910-814-2502.
Here’s what you can expect when you call PHC Restoration for water damage restoration services in your home or business:
- Immediate response for your emergency. Expect to reach a Project Manager 24/7/365 by calling 910-814-2502. For damage that has just occured, a response team will be on your property as soon as possible. Many times we arrive on scene in less than an hour!
- Troubleshooting: if you’re not sure where the water is coming from, we can find it. If you run the risk of further damage, we can help you mitigate it. If special items are in danger of being damaged, we protect them. We call this the “triage” stage of emergency services. During this time we create a custom mitigation plan that fits your needs but also meets our drying goals.
- Extract standing water.
- Determine what materials will be saved and what needs to be removed. The source of water and type of material will dictate restoration vs. demolition. Before demolition begins, we protect adjacent areas to ensure we don’t cause any further damage to your property. As a general rule, we take the least aggressive approach and attempt to restore first in cases of cabinets, hardwoods, and tile floors.
- Set up drying equipment. We use dehumidifiers and air movers to dry the structure. Equipment will remain in place for 3-5 days until we reach our humidity and moisture level goals.
- Prepare for Repairs. A Project Manager will prepare a detailed repair estimate to send to your insurance company for approval. An invoice for emergency services and detailed documentation supporting the invoice will also be sent to your insurance adjuster once the structure is dry.
PHC Restoration’s technical abilities are unmatched in the Raleigh and Fayetteville markets. Our certified technicians are trained every Tuesday on safety and technical topics by our Technical Director, who is the only person in North Carolina to hold three of the Restoration Industry Association’s advanced designations.
Some of our certifications:
- Water Loss Specialist #133 (Josh Smith)
- Certified Mold Professional #36 (Josh Smith)
- Certified Restorer #578 (Josh Smith)
- Certified Restorer #577 (Katie Smith)
- IICRC Certified Firm
- Master Water Restorer
- Journeyman Water Restorer
- Applied Structural Drying
- Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Carpet Repair and Reinstallation
PHC Restoration proudly offers water damage restoration and repair services in Raleigh, Lillington, Fayetteville and the surrounding areas.