The average person will spend 90,000 hours at work in their lifetime. For some, that’s more time spent at work than at home! Many businesses divide workplace cleaning duties amongst their staff instead of outsourcing to a janitorial company. However, the COVID-19 global pandemic has many employers seeking input from experts on how to clean and disinfect in the workplace.
PHC Restoration’s specialty cleaning services give our commercial clients a little peace of mind when it comes to workplace health and cleanliness.
Available for routine cleaning or for cleaning after a confirmed COVID-19 exposure, we follow this process:.
- Perform a walk-through to determine and document touch points
- Set up air scrubbers to capture any particulates that may be disturbed during cleaning
- Thoroughly clean area to remove soil (HEPA Vac, carpet cleaning, manually clean with rag, etc.)
- Apply disinfectant directly to touch points (Dwell Time: 4 Mins). Application methods include ULV fogger, pump sprayer, foaming, etc.
- If cleaning verification is desired, we will involve an Industrial Hygienist at the beginning and end of the project.
Call us at 910-814-2502 if you have any questions about whether cleaning and application of disinfectant should be performed in your workplace. We’d be happy to perform an evaluation and provide a quote for our services.