Looking for a work family?
“Working hard for something we don’t care about is called stress. Working hard for something we love is called passion.” – Simon Sinek
We believe in order to do our work exceptionally well, we have to love what we do, who we’re doing it with, and the people we’re serving. Our passion for serving others reflects in our culture and in the quality of work we produce.
Are you looking for a place where you can make a difference and be appreciated for the work you do? Do you want to join a team with an employee satisfaction score of 4.6 out of 5? If you think you are qualified and would be a great addition to our team apply on our Zip Recruiter page. Don’t see any open positions? We are always looking for top talent. Send your resume to email@example.com.
Click Here to view our Construction Project Manager job listing
Top 5 Reasons to Join Our Team
- We are more than a team. We are a family.
- We’ve got your back.
- We are a family owned business, which means family is our #1 priority. We understand that sometimes you just need a day off to take care of your family.
- The foundation: Respect, Love, Appreciation.
- We have FUN, no matter what we do.
- This is our home away from home. We do whatever it takes to make it a place we all want to be.
- We celebrate our WINS.
- We spend an average of $1622 per person in training and certification tuition.
- We all set 6 month goals and work to achieve them. We hold each other accountable.
- The owners of the company care about you and have confidence in your ability to grow and develop your leadership skills.
- Our safety and technical training and resources are second to none. We provide you with everything you need to do your job safely and securely.
- Our favorite part of the job? Seeing the AFTER.
- We only say “yes” to the work that we absolutely love to do.
- We believe in achieving results through a commitment to EXCELLENCE.
- We are proud to be the most experienced restoration company in Central North Carolina!