Passionate about creating an environment where her team can thrive.
After graduating with a BA in Communication from Campbell University and working in morning radio, Katie joined the family business in 2005. She began earning IICRC certifications while learning everything she could about the restoration industry. In 2009, Katie became a Project Manager, overseeing PHC’s Contents division where she revamped PHC’s pack out procedures and implemented an inventory system to pack, inventory and store contents. In 2011, Katie was formally pinned as Certified Restorer #577, joining an elite group of only 11 active female Certified Restorers in the world. Katie moved into the role of Chief Executive Officer in January 2014 and along with her team she successfully transitioned the company into a second generation of ownership while preserving her dad’s legacy: the stellar reputation he built for PHC Restoration as central North Carolina’s best restoration company.
- Restoration Industry Association
- President Elect, 2021
- Board of Directors, 2015 – Current
- Advocacy and Government Affairs Committee Chair
- Campbell University Alumni Board of Directors
- MidSouth Professional Cleaners Association, 2014-2019 President
- Lillington Area Chamber of Commerce, 2014 President
- Harnett Health Foundation, Board of Directors
- Lillington Presbyterian Church, Elder and Personnel Committee