Fire, Smoke, Water, Mold Damage Restoration Certifications
The PHC Team consists of dedicated professionals who are constantly attending trade conventions, seminars, and classes to further our knowledge of the fire and water damage restoration industry and to stay aware of the latest trends, products, and technology available. These are just a few of our credentials:
- North Carolina General Contractor, Unlimited License # 49762
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) Certified Technicians in the following areas:
- IICRC Certified Firm
- Certified Lead Renovation Firm
- Member of the Restoration Industry Association (RIA) adhering to the RIA’s Code of Ethics in our relationships with customers, employees and business associates.
- Member of the Mid-South Professional Cleaners Association (MSPCA)
Katie and Josh Smith are two out of a limited number of people in North Carolina who have obtained their Certified Restorer designation. This designation is widely recognized as the premier training program in the restoration industry. All certifications require extensive prerequisites, research papers and exams to become certified.
- Industry Leading Designations
Katie Smith – Certiﬁed Restorer #577
Josh Smith – Certiﬁed Restorer #578
– Water Loss Specialist #133
– Certiﬁed Mold Professional #36