Thursday is the 4th of July which means family cookouts, homemade ice cream, fresh watermelon and fireworks! Here is a brief list of some of the firework celebrations scheduled for our area:
- Clayton–Municipal Park fireworks at 9:30pm
- Wake Forest–Wake Forest High School; Band of Oz to perform at 6:30 with fireworks after the show; cost $5.00
- Cary–Koka Booth Ampitheatre; free concert; gates open from 3pm-10pm; fireworks at dusk
- Brier Creek Commons–fireworks at dusk; can be seen from the parking lots at Brier Creek Commons and Brierdale Shopping Center
- Downtown Raleigh–fireworks on Fayetteville Street at 9:30; fireworks at RedHat Ampitheatre at 10:15pm
- Durham–Durham Bulls Athletic Park at 9:30pm
- Zebulon–Carolina Mudcats Stadium after the game
- Fayetteville–Festival Park at 9:15pm
- Chapel Hill–Kenan Stadium at 9:30pm; Kenny Mann and Liquid Pleasure to perform; fireworks can only be viewed from within the stadium
- Holly Springs–Sugg Farm Park at 9:15pm on JULY 5th
There are a variety of other family activities schedule for July 3-5 in different areas. WRAL-TV has a list on their website.
In observance of Independence Day, the PHC Restoration offices will be closed Thursday, July 4th and Friday, July 5th. We will have crews available if you experience a fire or water damage emergency during this time. Please contact Josh Smith at 919-818-2582 or Katie Smith at 919-971-3221.
We all hope everyone has a safe and relaxing 4th of July holiday!