PHC has you covered with news and helpful tips.
PHC Restoration will by hosting a Continuing Education class on March 19th from 1pm-4pm. The course topic will be Ethics and will be taught by Tom Snell. Lunch will be provided before class. Space is limited. If you are interested in attending or would like additional information, please contact Shana at email@example.com more
Last week was a busy week for PHC Restoration. Not only did we open up a second location and promise to continue to provide top quality fire and water damage restoration services to Raleigh and the surrounding areas with easier accessibility; but Josh added another advanced Certification to his resume, Water Loss Specialist. All of which shows PHC Restoration’s emphasis on providing the best and most reliable restoration services in the area.read more
It’s Official! PHC Restoration’s new Downtown Raleigh location is now open!
PHC Restoration held a ribbon cutting ceremony this morning at 11:00 to mark our official Grand Opening. We are hosting an open house until 5pm today for anyone who would like to view our showroom or take a tour of our contents storage and water equipment storage areas.
We are all excited to have a Raleigh branch and be able to continue to bring quality fire and water restoration services to our clients in Raleigh and areas northward with more convenience.read more
PHC Restoration is proud to announce that Josh Smith has received notification from the RIA stating that he is officially Water Loss Specialist #133.
WLS is one of the highest advanced certifications issued in the Restoration Industry. To earn this certification, applicants must successfully pass pre-requisite courses, complete both classroom and self-study classes, pass a written exam and submit research papers. Josh has worked hard to complete these requirements and can add WLS to his CR (Certified Restorer) certification. Congratulations Josh!read more
PHC Restoration is excited to announce that the Grand Opening for our Downtown Raleigh Location will be Wednesday, February 20th. We will be hosting an Open House that day from 9:00am-5:00pm with a ribbon cutting ceremony at 11:00am.
We look forward to being able to continue to provide our top quality fire and water damage restoration services with easier accessibility to our clients in Raleigh and areas northward.read more
Fire damages thousands of homes and business every year. We see its destruction everyday on the news. Just this weekend, a fire damaged an apartment complex in Raleigh; my family experienced a house fire when I was in high school which started with a short in the attic fan; grease fires destroy restaurants, such as one in Raleigh earlier this year; and a candle left burning overnight started a fire in the home of Ozzy and Sharon Osborne earlier this month. Fires occur in various shapes and sizes and affect everyone even the rich and famous.read more
Like me, I’m sure you are keeping an eye on the weather today. Forecasters still feel pretty confident that the precipitation will start after lunch today and will continue into the evening hours for much of central North Carolina (including Wake, Durham, Orange, Lee, Harnett and Johnston Counties). With the cold tempertures, there is a very good chance of slick, icy conditions on roadways tonight, so stay inside if at all possible. If you need to get out, please be careful.read more
PHC Restoration received a call last week from a homeowner who had experienced what the homeowner referred to as a fireplace fire. After speaking with the homeowner for a few minutes, we learned that there hadn’t been any structural fire damage, instead there was a lot of soot covering the rooms and contents. The homeowner wasn’t able to clean the soot himself, so he wanted to know what he needed to do.read more
There is something about watching a good movie all warm and cozy next to the fireplace during the winter. But, did you know that one of the leading causes of home fire deaths each year is heating equipment. The NFPA has a few simple safety tips that can prevent most home fires resulting from heating from happening.read more